Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Babies

Lucas & Moco, the furry loves of my life. To some it may seem ridiculous how much I baby them and love them, but I will say that they have saved my emotional life. They are small bundles of love that can satisfy some of the void that comes from being childless. They are something for me to cuddle and nurture and love. Perhaps I am crazy, A good portion of my day is spent serenading the dogs with songs I've made up about them.

Lucas holds an extra special place in my heart as he was the first one to heal it. He came to me when we were still living in the dungeon and at the time, my Dad would not allow me to get a dog while we were living there. One day while at lunch with my Dad, I started talking about how hard it was to not have children and I started crying. A few weeks later, he brought Lucas home to me. :) He is such a softy. :) I love my Dad so much. And now, I think he loves the dogs more than I do sometimes. . and they definitely love him the most!

No comments: