Thursday, August 14, 2008

Until Next Year SYTYCD

CONGRATULATIONS JOSH!! WE LOVED YOU!!

Well, it's been a great season. I loved so many parts of it. There were so many great dances that it's hard to pick my favorite. But my favorite Mary Murphy moment by FAR is this one.

The dance is one of my favs of the season but if you go to 2:15 and watch what Mary says. . .
I laugh until I cry EVERYTIME!! Heart. . . . Soul. . . Bahahahahahahahaha!!! And Joshua's face is PRICELESS!!

It was weird last night not to have a SYTYCD party. I miss it already. Kiera & Ericka came over almost every single Wednesday and Thursday, Nate came several times, and Mom, Dad, Eileen, Rylee, and Kamry came for the finale and it was a blast. Until next year. . ..

2 comments:

Kiera said...

AH I miss it so much this week was sooo boring!!:(.. can't wait till next year.. we totally need to go next time..that would be so fun!! I love Josh!! hahahahha Mary is INSANE.. that was hilarious.. THERE IS ONE RULE IN THIS COMPITION.. (now let me think of what it is..) HEART... (um..).. SOUL..BLAH!! thats so funny

Tyler and Ericka said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I will use that as my line from now on when I don't know what to say to something...
Person:"Ericka do you like this new outfit I'm wearing?"
Me:"Well all I have to say about it is ....Heart.....Soul...." Person: "What the freak?"
I Love it!!!!