Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Rock Band

I was looking through some old photography folders and found these pictures. Part of it was because Kiera tagged me to share the 5th picture in your 5th folder, or something. But it was a picture of a rug or couch or some other non-descript item from a shopping trip. . . too boring to post. These pictures were taken months ago. Staci came over and then she and I left to take Jack to Karate and left Abe with Heath. This is significant because it is literally the VERY FIRST time Heath has been left alone with a baby. Weird, I know, but he was an only child and didn't really have any cousins that he was close with. So, of course Heath went to the thing he knows best, Rock Band. He entertained Abe by playing drums with him. This is what they were doing when we came home. Too cute, and Abe looks like he is having a great time. Also, we learned that Abe loves to get his groove on to Nine Inch Nails. Haha!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Too cute!!!

I'm adding you to my blog list- if that's okay. :)

♥ Natalie said...

Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Such CUUUTE photos!