Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am a WINNER!!!

Last year, Heath subscribed me to a magazine called Digital Scrapbooking. Every issue they have a sweepstakes where you enter to win a bunch of scrapbooking stuff. I enter every time. Yesterday I got an email saying I am the grand prize winner!! $1700 worth of prizes. YAY!

Here is a preview of my loot (click to enlarge):


It's a pretty cool prize. It's so fun to win something.

I think this is a preview for the contest I really want to win. . . . HGTV DreamHome in Sonoma, HERE WE COME!!

http://blogs.hgtv.com/hgtv/dreamhome/2008/11/as_promised_we_present_the.html

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Lisa! So cool to see that you have a blog! Keep in touch, girl.

Sonny says hello too!

Kiera said...

SWEEEEET!!! That's so awesome, I can't believe you won that much! Nothing is better then just winning a bunch of awesome stuff for no reason:).. That would be AWESOME if you won a dream home.. but not all the way in Sanoma! jk

Brittany said...

WOW- that is awesome!! Gotta admit, I'm a little jealous- how fun does that stuff look!! and just in time for our upcoming scrapbooking party~ can't wait to see you and your loot in person:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa! Megan told me you had a blog so I just checked it out and it is great to see how you are doing.

Sonny

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW....you are one lucky girl...congrats!