Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

Last weekend, my good friend Brianne graduated and they threw a graduation/Halloween party that was super fun. Here is the evidence.

Heath & I went as Joy & Earl from the TV show, My Name is Earl.

Try to ignore the fact that my husband looks possessed. And notice the small details, like "the list" in his hands and the bubbalicious peeking out of my pocket. (He was supposed to be closing his eyes because Earl never is able to take a picture with his eyes open.)


We couldn't get the moustache to stick and ended up drawing it on, but check out those fake nails! They also made me completely handicapped. I couldn't do anything in them.

Britani as a devil and Ian as a black angel. So cute. I told Britani she should cut her hair like that. (Minus the red streaks and horns of course.)

Darshon, the butterfly queen. Her hair was my work of art. I think she looked amazing & beautiful.
Naters, uncostumed, but he gets credit for showing up because he was super sick. :(

Okay, somehow I didn't get any pictures of Brianne & Ryan. They dressed up as Rock Band characters and they looked ridiculously awesome. If anyone has any, please send them to me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Steven said...

FUN!! You guys look so awesome, I love that show! The list and gum is a perfect touch! Great idea for a costume!! I love the wigs also:).. Sounds like the party was a blast! I love Darshon's hair too, great job!

Steven said...

sorry that was Kiera

Anonymous said...

LOVE your costumes. I went private so e-mail me and I will send you and invite. soniacobb@gmail.com